Friday, September 11, 2009

Recruiting those not looking for Money

I have recently decided to start recruiting agents. I have met a few who have indicated interest since. One of my requirement of them is that they are not in it for the money. That's a difficult ask I know but I have seen too many agents doing things they should not just because they are blinded by money. My aim is to create a team that will uphold what I wanted to see in agents when I was dealing with them in the capacity of a buyer/seller/leasee/lessor: that they work on my needs first not theirs.

I recently was having coffee with a client. He recounted the agents that he worked with before and how they don't listen to what he wanted and hasten him to conclude. I certainly wouldn't want my team members to figure in that list of agent.

No comments:

Post a Comment